Rewhisluha Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Karas: The Prophecy Full Movie Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In a Japanese city haunted by nature spirits and demons, a secret war is raging between the renegade demon Eko and a spectral warrior knownthe Karas. Eko has mechanized himself and his followers to defend against the unearthly fury of the Karas; in addition to an armored humanoid form, the Karas can transform into any of various heavily armed and armored vehicles. Eko and his followers prefer to live in the material realm in human form, but to continue doing so they must feed on the fluids of human bodies. Their periodic feasts result in massacres that leave only a single traumatized survivor; these "inexplicable" tragedies are the obsession of a marginalized police inspector whose daughter was the survivor of one such massacre. Opposing Eko are the renegade demon Nue, who also lives in the material world in human form but refuses to drink blood or take a mechanized form, and Otoha, a former human who is summoned by the mysterious Yurine to become the new Karas.
Pros: This movie will blow your socks off in terms of visuals. Karas: The Prophecy is very fast paced and the character designs are very unique and nothing like anything you've seen stateside. The story is coherent enough for the viewer to understand and the dubbing is far better than expected. The music and sound effects are spectacular and coupled with the great visuals, it is a feast for the eyes and ears.<br/><br/>Cons: Unfortunately, this animated feature flows more like a TV show than a movie and the pace of this feature can get a little broken at times. Secondly, my 2nd gripe about Karas is that the visuals are so mind-blowing and fast, it's sometimes hard to follow the animation. You almost have to watch some of the fights in slow-mo to see exactly how the fight progresses.<br/><br/>This is a great movie to rent or to buy for anime lovers, anda comic fan, this movie feels like it jumped out of a graphic novel. A new Hero is born!
Although it seemssomewhat incomplete and definitely leaves you wanting more, the story was great and the visuals were incredible. Karas is a mythical figure out of a world running parallel to our own. Karas uses a combination of his own powers,wellsome cool technology to combat evil beings living among us. But, in the end it seems Karas is just another pawn used by others to seek conquest over evil. This DVD really pushed the limits of my TV and my head with the speed and style of the animation and I find myself popping this in often just to enjoy the eye candy. I really hope they're working on more Karas!! I'll be first in line for the new one!

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Cumplir sue osEpisode 1.141 full movie hd downloadthe Episode 1.3 full movie download in hindidownload full movie Double Jeopardy: Part 2 in hindiReins movie downloadThe Last of the Finest full movie download 1080p hdLiving Hell full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pIt's a Long Way Home in hindi free downloadFear Effect 2: Retro Helix full movie hd 720p free downloadEpisode 5.36 tamil dubbed movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Rewhisluha
Please log in to post a reply.