Rewhisluha Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Download Hindi Movie Enemy Of The State

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Robert Clayton Dean is a successful labor lawyer based in Washington DC. He has a beautiful wife and adorable son with a nice house located in Georgetown. But things take a turn for the surreal, when a chance encounter with an old friend leaves him evidence of a politically-motivated murder. On the run from a treacherous NSA official and his men, he comes into contact with a former government operative and surveillance expert, who is his only way out.
A lawyer becomes a target by a corrupt politician and his N.S.A. goons when he accidentally receives key evidence to a serious politically motivated crime.
I enjoyed ENEMY OF THE STATE very very much. I like Will Smith, even though I found WILD WILD WEST very disappointing, and I thought this movie looked great when advertised. I was not disappointed. This is by far better than any of Will Smith's movies so far.<br/><br/>Robert Clayton Dean (Will Smith) seems to have an average American life. He has a pretty wife and a fine young son,wellhis own house and a successful joba lawyer. But when he accidentally finds himself with evidence of politician Thomas Brian Reynolds (Jon Voight) killing somebody, his entire life is in jeopardy. His job destroyed, his reputation tarnished and his life in danger by Renolds and a gang of military soldiers and hackers, he turns to a friend, Rachel Banks (Lisa Bonet). She leads him to Brill, (Gene Hackman) a paranoid informant who is also on the run from the government, to help him.<br/><br/>The acting in this movie is great. Will Smith is at his absolute best in this movie, but the spotlight does probably belong to Gene Hackman for his partBrill. Seth Green also does a great jobwhat starteda cameo and became a vital part of the movie. Jon Voight is superbthe evil politician, Lisa Bonet does wellSmith's ex-girlfriend, and Regina King does a fair jobSmith's wife. All of the characters are cool and interesting, especially those of Smith, Hackman, Voight and Green.<br/><br/>The action is this movie is terrific. There are some very entertaining chases, both car and foot,wellgunfights and explosions. The ending is also pretty cool. The realism is a little far fetched, (especially when Will Smith goes into a lingerie shop and there are tons of good looking girls modeling it all over the store) but it is believable enough for the viewer to have fun.<br/><br/>I really enjoyed this movie and will buy it first chance I get. Go out and rent it and enjoy, you'll probably feel the same way.
The director of this movie was clearly trying to portray the novel 1984 by George Orwell. He believed that by making this novel into a Hollywood blockbuster, he can make lots of money. However,a result, he made a great movie that depicts our American future in technology. The usage of editing films, recording people's actions, cell phones, mini-computer machines, and many other futuristic machines that spy on the public, is a great comparison to 1984. I believe that the director and writer were very clever in making this movie because they both had many innovations that they made while spying on Robert Dean (Will Smith). This film and its characters, suchBrill (Gene Hackman) in comparison to Winston Smith (the protagonist of 1984), is a brilliant way to create a great film of the late 90's.
Enemy of the State isn't really a smart film, but it makes a concerted stab at pretending to be one.
Labor lawyer Robert Dean (<a href="/name/nm0000226/">Will Smith</a>) finds himself being chased by rogue U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) agents looking for a tape that shows politician Thomas Reynolds (<a href="/name/nm0000685/">Jon Voight</a>) murdering Congressman Phillip Hammersley (<a href="/name/nm0001673/">Jason Robards</a>) because Hammersley doesn't support a Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act that would expand domestic surveillance powers of law enforcement agencies. As Dean's life begins to fall apart, the only one who can help him is former government operative turned surveillance expert Edward Lyle (<a href="/name/nm0000432/">Gene Hackman</a>).Enemy of the State is based on an original script by American screenwriter David Marconi. Reynolds shoots Lyle in the hand and demands the tape, so Robert takes him to the restaurant where the Pinteros are having dinner, knowing that it is being watched by the FBI. Saying only that Reynolds wants "the videotape", Robert makes Joey Pintero believe he's asking for the tape of Pintero and his mob buddies while Reynolds thinks he's talking about the Hammersley tape. Reynolds gets in Pintero's face and demands the tape, and Pintero reacts by pushing him away. Suddenly everyone pulls out their guns. Pintero refuses again to hand over the tape, so Reynolds and his NSA goons head for the door. Suddenly, the cook fires a shot, and everyone else opens fire on each other. Minutes later, the FBI breaks in to find Robert and the cook the only ones left standing. As the paramedics take away the two survivors, Fiedler (<a href="/name/nm0085312/">Jack Black</a>) and Jamie (<a href="/name/nm0005085/">Jamie Kennedy</a>), Robert slips out the door. Lyle exits the van and, carrying Babe, they slip away. In the final scene, Robert and Carla (<a href="/name/nm0005093/">Regina King</a>) are watching a news report about the bill being dead—for now. Robert, who has been cleared of any wrong doings, changes the channel and discovers a goodbye message from Lyle, who has escaped to a tropical location. The unrated version of Enemy of the State that has been released on DVD features several extended plot scenes but one has to decide on one's own whether they are an enrichment for the movie or not. But there are also some new scenes that feature some more cursing or erotic.
Manifesto movie download in hdfree download El marginalEpisode 1.152 movie hindi free downloadWestern Outlaws: 50 Movie MegaPack hd mp4 downloadUstadon Ke Ustad in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.256 online freeEpisode 1.17 in hindi free downloadBatman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 full movie kickass torrentAnt-Man in hindi free downloadCrime Punishment full movie in hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Rewhisluha
Please log in to post a reply.